CNCAC members include immigrants and refugees and their associations that have a mandate related to arts and culture. Membership in the CNCAC remains open to those are committed to its mission, including representatives of organizations likewise committed to the mission.
Founding members of the CNCAC have actively encouraged cooperation with Aboriginal communities.
Benefits of Membership
- Canadian work experience, jobs, opportunities to perform or display their work in public, sense of belonging
- Opportunities to learn and share cultural traditions, to perform in public, to raise self-esteem
- Improved business opportunities by connecting with a rapidly-evolving demographic
- Increased opportunity for creative cultural development and to promote multiculturalism
- A constantly improving quality of life for everybody, increased recognition on the world stage, economic growth through national and international partnerships